Regional meetings will take place this Autumn on-line as we continue to work around Covid. You can register to attend your regional by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Once you have registered, a link will be sent to you by return to join the meeting on the day.
Topics for discussion include:
- Round up on all Covid related support matters and information provided to date
- Review of current progress with the 3rd year pending pay increase due from 1st January 2021
- Apprenticeship update
- The future of competency and digital skill cards following the final report of the Competence Steering Group (Hackett review following Grenfell)
Our Regionals take place on-line from 10am until 12 noon and are as follows:
- South East – 16 November 2020
- Midlands – 19 November 2020
We looking forward to ‘seeing’ members very soon.