Select Page

Page header


If you need duplicate copies of certification or indentures, we can usually help.

TICA can issue indenture papers confirming the completion of apprenticeship only if we have proof of certification of the NVQ/SVQ from the awarding body. TICA act as a training provider – and are not an awarding body. We cannot re-issue certification on behalf of the awarding body.

If an NVQ/SVQ has been completed, and your certificate has been lost, you will need to contact the awarding body and obtain a duplicate certificate. This certificate will then need presenting to TICA together with employer references and dates of service of the apprenticeship. Once we have that paperwork, we can issue duplicate indentures.

The cost for duplicate indentures is £25 – payable to TICA.

If an NVQ/SVQ has not been completed, and the apprenticeship was gained purely through on-site work experience with employers, TICA cannot issue indentures. Under these circumstances, the only option for the operative to obtain the relevant qualification would be through an NVQ/SVQ.

The cost for the NVQ/SVQ is £1500 plus VAT

Note: An NVQ/SVQ can only be carried out whilst the operative is in appropriate employment, and would need the approval of their current employer.

To apply for duplicate copies of indentures, please download the application form here.

Find us

ACAD Head Office:
TICA House, 34 Allington Way,
Darlington, DL1 4QB

Contact Us


Skill Card & Competency:

HR Advice: