The Thermal Insulation Contractors Association (TICA) are seeking an enthusiastic Trainer/ Assessor to join our National Training Centre based in Darlington.
This is a full time and permanent post based at our training centre in Darlington. Ideally, you will be qualified to Level 2 or 3 with a construction related vocational qualification, and in addition will hold a level 3 assessing qualification. Some home to office expenses may be available depending on the location of the candidate and the relevant areas of expertise.
A classroom teaching qualification (PTTLS or L3 Award in Education and Training) would be advantageous but not essential as our organisation is willing to invest in additional qualifications for the right candidate.
Trainer/Assessor Role includes:
- Delivery of workshop and classroom lessons to thermal insulation apprentices
- Assisting with lesson planning, scheduling and resource planning for lessons
- Assessing and reviewing the progress of apprentices
- Carrying out reviews and observations of apprentices
- Assisting in the delivery of inductions and completion of all relevant paperwork.
- You must be professional and motivated with excellent communication skills, able to work in a team and have a good level of English, maths and ICT skills
- Salary range is £28k – £32k, depending on your qualifications and experience, together with an excellent benefits package
This is a great opportunity to come and join a successful and forward thinking bespoke training organisation in the North East of England with lots of potential to gain further training related qualifications and personal development .
Application should be submitted in writing to M Hill, TICA House, Darlington, DL1 4QB