Come and get involved in training the next generation of thermal insulators – TICA has an immediate vacancy for a full time thermal insulation Instructor/Assessor at the TICA National Training Centre in Darlington.
The job is based full time in Darlington, and you should be qualified to L2 S/NVQ in Thermal Insulation level with at least five years’ experience working as a Thermal Insulator. Some home to office expenses may be available depending on the candidate and the associated caseload.
Instructor/Assessor Role includes:
• Delivery of workshop and classroom lessons to thermal insulation apprentices
• Assisting with lesson planning, scheduling and resource planning for lessons
• Assessing and reviewing the progress of apprentices
• Carrying out reviews and observations of apprentices
• Assisting in the delivery of inductions and completion of all relevant paperwork.
• You must be professional and motivated with excellent communication skills, able to work in a team and have a good level of English, maths and ICT skills
• Salary range is £28 – £32k, depending on your qualifications and experience
• Initially you must be prepared to register for the L3 Assessing Competence in the Workplace.
This is a great opportunity to come and join a successful and forward thinking training organisation with lots of potential to gain further training related qualifications and personal development for the right candidate.
Application should be submitted in writing to M Hill, TICA House, Darlington, DL1 4QB