Thermal Covers – Measure and Installation
This is a one day course delivered at the TICA National Training Centre in Darlington.
Course cost £250 + VAT per delegate
Start 08:30 Finish 16:30
This one day course will
- Give you the knowledge and skills to accurately measure various types of equipment for the manufacture of appropriate thermal covers
- You will be able to identify which materials to use based on the temperatures and the specifications provided by the client
- Enable you to identify thermal cover thickness for specific work requirements
- Provide you with the skills to install thermal covers to meet the requirements of the work specification
- This course is approved and certificated by IETTL, an Ofsted approved Awarding Organisation
Course availability and schedule can be found here.
On successful completion of this one day course, delegates will then be eligible to apply for a TICA Thermal Cover Measurer and Fitter Skill Card. Additional standard Skill Card requirements will apply – please click here.