Thermal Covers – Measure and Installation
This is a one day course delivered at the TICA National Training Centre in Darlington.
Course cost £250 + VAT per delegate
Start 08:30 Finish 16:30
This one day course will
- Give you the knowledge and skills to accurately measure various types of equipment for the manufacture of appropriate thermal covers
- You will be able to identify which materials to use based on the temperatures and the specifications provided by the client
- Enable you to identify thermal cover thickness for specific work requirements
- Provide you with the skills to install thermal covers to meet the requirements of the work specification
- This course is approved and certificated by IETTL, an Ofsted approved Awarding Organisation
Course availability and schedule can be found here.
Delegates applying for this course must already hold a valid TICA Skill Card (Skilled Worker or Advanced Craft).
On successful completion of this one day course, the delegate’s completion certificate will be added as an additional qualification to the delegate’s existing Thermal Insulation Skill Card.