Duties will include:
• Management of asbestos removal site and office teams, making sure compliance with HSG 247/control of asbestos regulations 2012 are met as a minimum standard.
• Preparation of notifications, method statements, risk assessments and company documentation.
• Building an excellent rapport with new and existing clients.
• Presenting and providing quotations for all commercial and domestic works.
• Strengthening of client relations.
• Carrying out site audits.
• Responsible for the day the day to day running of the non-licensed asbestos removal department to ensure that all business objectives are met.
• Working with the other Contracts Managers
• Allocating Plant and Equipment
Previous experience within this role and the asbestos industry is essential.
This position is not available for previous applicants.
Location: Mainly South East (Nationwide Company) – Our offices are based in Longfield Kent.
Salary: Salary will depend on experience, please state your expected salary on CV
Hours: 9am – 5.00pm Monday to Friday (Hours will vary).
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org