Great Feedback for ACAD Member Briefing Webinars
Following closely behind Prime Minister Boris Johnson’s confirmation that those who cannot work from home, including construction workers, are being actively encouraged to go to work, ACAD’s series of member briefing webinars got off to a great start this morning with positive input from members throughout the UK.
Feedback was on a par with that received for our face to face meetings:
With an informative mix of useful topics and information thanks to our unique position in the Asbestos industry and wider UK construction environment, don’t forget you need to pre-register to access a webinar that suits your availability:
To register simply click on your preferred session. You will then receive joining instructions.
- HSE’s Licensing Unit – Advice on renewals, medicals & notifications
- UK Construction – Latest news via Build UK
- Filters and Coveralls – Hear from suppliers directly
- ACAD Remote Training – Find out all about the new norm for Licensed refresher training
- Remote Site Audits – Feedback from members on the HSE’s new approach that ACAD has emulated
- Site Operating Procedures – Licensed Asbestos Application
- ACAD Skill Card (CSCS) – Applications and H,S&E tests
More slots likely to follow to ensure ACAD members don’t miss out on this crucial information.