This grade of membership is for companies who have traded for less than two years.
Membership can be upgraded to Full status once the two years have been completed and annual accounts can be submitted. Until this time, the TICA logo is NOT permitted to be displayed on company letterhead.
Probationary Membership Qualifications
- Trading for less than 2 years
- Submission of latest accounts
- Satisfactory insurance cover
- A sponsor who is an existing TICA member
- 1 reference from a Client
- 1 reference from a Supplier
- Health and Safety Policy
Probationary Membership Benefits
- Industrial relations representation
- Receive all information relating to TICA including newsletters on a regular basis
- Publications (National Agreement etc)
- Employment & HR Support Helpline
- Access to negotiated Private Healthcare scheme
- Commercial Support Helpline
- Qualification for TICA Insurance Scheme
- Access to a Members Only Section with log-in and interactive Member Location Map
- Exclusion from Construction Skills Training Levy
The annual subscription fee is £1015.00 + VAT; invoiced annually on January 1st. Payments can be made via BACS, Standing Order of 6 instalments, cheque or credit card.
The TICA Training Levy is £163.00 per operative.
Complete and return this application form to Lynne Lambe and upon receipt an acknowledgement letter will be sent to you and your references will be requested. Subject to satisfactory references, the application will be circulated first to the TICA Chief Executive and finally to the Governing Council for approval.