For UK contractors involved in industrial hot and cold insulation.
Full Membership Qualifications
- Minimum trading period 2 years
- Submission of latest accounts
- Satisfactory insurance cover
- 1 reference from a Client
- 1 reference from a Supplier
- Health and Safety Policy
Full Membership Benefits
- Membership of the Build UK
- Vote at meetings and sit on committees
- Industrial relations representation
- Receive information relating to TICA including newsletters on a regular basis
- Publications (National Agreement etc)
- Legal and HR Support
- Access to negotiated Private Healthcare scheme
- Access to a Members Only Section with log-in and interactive Member Location Map
- Able to display TICA logo
The annual TICA Full Membership subscription is based upon a percentage of the insulation turnover. The figure is 0.1605% of insulation turnover with a minimum subscription of £1015 + VAT and a capped fee of £15,225 + VAT per annum. The TICA Training Levy is £163 per operative.
We will issue an Annual Return Form in July of each year, which must be completed and returned. Subscription figures are calculated from the Annual Return and invoices are sent in January of each year with 4 payment options; BACS, cheque, credit card or standing order of 6 instalments. Invoices must be paid promptly to ensure continued membership.
Full TICA Members will benefit from a 50% discount from ACAD Membership.
Complete and return the application form. We will send you an acknowledgement letter and follow up your references.
In line with agreement with our Governing Council and ratified at the 2017 AGM, new members now require an independent review to ensure the criteria for membership is met. The cost for this review is £750 plus VAT. Upon receipt of your application form, we will issue an invoice for your review, as soon as your payment is received, we will forward your details onto Clive Owen Accountants.
Subject to satisfactory results, the application will be granted.
To find our more about TICA membership, please contact our Membership & Communications Administrator, Lynne Lambe on email@example.com or call 01325 734131.