This TICA Membership is appropriate for companies involved in the Thermal Insulation Contracting Industry as a Thermal Insulation Contractor whose head office is resident outside of the boundaries of the UK.
European Membership Qualifications
- Minimum trading period 2 years
- Submission of latest accounts
- Satisfaction insurance cover
- A sponsor who is an existing TICA member
- 1 reference from a client
- 1 reference from a supplier
- Health and Safety Policy
European Membership Benefits
- Access to TICA Regional Meetings as a non-voting participant
- May have industrial relations representation
- May receive all information relating to TICA including newsletters on a regular basis
- Publications (National Agreement etc)
- Employment & HR Support Helpline
- May have access to negotiated Private Healthcare scheme
- Commercial Support Helpline
- Qualification for TICA Insurance Scheme
- Access to a Members Only Section with log-in and display on our TICA World Members Section
- Able to display TICA logo
Should the applicant not have been trading in the UK for 2 years or more the annual membership fee will be £1015.00 + VAT per annum for the first year of membership, then for subsequent years annual TICA European Membership subscription is based upon a percentage of the insulation turnover. The figure is 0.163% of insulation turnover with a minimum subscription of £915.00 + VAT and a capped fee of £15,225.00 + VAT per annum.
Plus The TICA Training Levy of £163.00 per operative.
An Annual Return Form (attached) must be submitted to TICA every year. Subscription figures are calculated from the Annual Return and invoices are sent in January of each year with the following payment options; BACS, cheque, credit card or standing order of 6 instalments. The invoices must be paid promptly to ensure continued membership
Complete and return this application form, and upon receipt an acknowledgement letter will be sent to you and your references will be requested. Subject to satisfactory references, the application will be circulated first to the TICA Chief Executive and finally to the Governing Council for approval.
To find our more about TICA membership, please contact our Membership & Communications Administrator, Lynne Lambe on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01325 734131.