This TICA Membership is appropriate for companies who supply the Association’s Insulation Contractor Membership with personnel working within the National Agreement for the Thermal Insualtion Contracting Industry or the National Agreement for the Engineering and Construction Industry. They pay their employees strictly in accordance with the agreement applicable to the project on which they are employed.
Employment Business Membership Qualifications
- Submission of latest accounts
- Satisfaction insurance cover
- 1 reference from a client
- 1 reference from a supplier
- Health and Safety Policy
- Confirmation that when supplying labour to our members, terms and conditions of employment will be in accordance with the appropriate agreement for the trade on the project in which they are to be employed; that is the National Agreement for the Thermal Insulation Contracting Industry or the National Agreement for the Engineering and Construction Industry.
- Confirmation that, if it should be requested, the payroll of the labour employed is able to be audited by an appointed representative of the TICA/Client.
Employment Business Membership Benefits
- Receive all information relating to TICA including newsletters on a regular basis
- Employment & HR Support Helpline
- Commercial Support Helpline
- Access to a Members Only section with log-in and interactive Member Location Map
- Access to TICA Regional Meetings as a non voting participant
- Receive regular email bulletins relevant to the industry
The annual TICA Associate Membership subscription is £1015.00 + VAT; invoiced annually on January 1st. Payments can be made via BACS, Standing Order of 6 instalments, cheque or credit card.
Complete and return this application form, and upon receipt an acknowledgement letter will be sent to you. The application will be circulated first to the TICA Chief Executive and finally to the Governing Council for approval.
Becoming a Member
To find our more about TICA membership, please contact our Membership & Communications Administrator, Lynne Lambe on email@example.com or call 01325 734131.