TICA has an immediate vacancy for a Regional Training Officer, covering NW England, Yorkshire and the Midlands
The successful candidate will be based from home and have at least five years’ verifiable experience working as a Thermal Insulator.
Description of the Training Officer Role
- To assist employers with the recruitment of apprentices
- To mentor and support apprentices to complete their chosen qualification
- To offer and give advice on general TICA issues relating to training to employers and employees
- To assess and review NVQ candidates, using an Eportfolio system, and ensure that all documentation relating to assessment and training delivery is up to date
- To carry out regular reviews with apprentices in line with mandatory schedules to ensure compliance with relevant funding rules
- To participate in mandatory audits as and when required
- To attend meetings in Darlington as and when required
- To assist in the delivery of inductions and completion of all relevant paperwork
- To assist / provide cover as required when other Training Officers are unavailable, to include carrying out reviews, assessments, etc.
- Must be professional and motivated with an outgoing personality and excellent communication skills, be able to self-manage a caseload of learners and meet deadlines, work in a team and alone and be able to use an electronic diary to plan movements in advance in compliance with Lone Working Procedure and Ofsted requirements
- The position is home based with a company car provided.
- Salary range is £28000 to £34000 depending on qualifications and experience
- The candidate must hold a L2 Thermal Insulation qualification.
Application should be submitted in writing to M Hill, TICA House, Darlington, DL1 4QB
Closing Date – Friday 09 November 2018