These positions are ongoing for the right candidates who can demonstrate knowledge and competency for the duration of the development.
Duties will include:
• Fit, wrap, or attach insulating materials to pipe work surfaces following drawing/specifications.
• Install/repair insulating materials within manufacturing areas, external areas, ceilings, or walls, using correct materials and tools.
• Read drawings and select appropriate insulation, based on the heat retaining or excluding characteristics of the material.
• Measure and cut insulation for covering surfaces, using appropriate hand tools.
• Perform basic fabrication work, including aluminium cladding.
• Metal Ducting.
• Heating and Ventilation.
Working hours will vary but will be approximately: 9hours a day Monday to Friday (occasional weekends available)
What we require:
All applicants will require a valid TICA or CSCS Card, full PPE, and previous experience. You must be fully qualified/time-served and be able to provide 2 references.
A current & Valid identification must be provided before starting employment. This includes but not limited to the following; Passport or Driving License with full Birth Certificate, for EU citizens National ID card, or valid EU passport must be supplied.